Saturday, December 22, 2018

Love Stories

"I don't love you", said the man
"I love challenges", said the woman.

And there began the greatest  love story  !


#CeeVee #Poem  #one lazy afternoon

Oh my Love!
Did I just dream that you dreamt of me?
And in those dreams , did you just write a poem for me?
The unwritten poem, the unsaid love makes me dream more
How sweet they are , fulfilled ever or not!

#CeeVee #Poem #love

Feelings are sometimes unexplainable.  Especially when you miss someone dear. Tears swelling in the eyes are just one symptom while there could be thousands happening inside.


Like the swollen clouds that wait for the dust to start  crying and then await the sun to wipe it away..
My eyes just swell with tears on your thoughts and now awaits to see you wipe it way. 
Is this what we call, "missing you"?
🌦❣

#CeeVee 30/12/2018

Unrequited  love is an insult to self worth.
Yet, its all about nature.
To deny is yours,  To give is mine.

Life is all but enjoying this sweetness amidst its bitterness.
Just like savouring that little  piece of dark chocolate
or sipping that unsweetened cup of black coffee. 
#CeeVee 3/1/2019

The January morning Sun 🌞

The cold january mornings 
The chill in the air,  the nose that shivers 
The dewladen flower buds 
The half chirppy birds 
Awaits the warmness of the hidden Sun 
or the Lover's breath.  ❤

#CeeVee #6 /1/2019




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me in FB