Saturday, December 29, 2018

Craziest and most memorable things I did in 2018❤

Ramp walked 😎
Did Photoshoots 💁
Wore high heels 👠
Ate icecream at midnight on the streets in a foreign country🍨
Played with snow 
Took Sauna bath and floated in swimming pool! (I don't know to swim yet!) 😅🌊
Ate some crazy food (including prohibited food!) 🍱🍢
Drank white wine for the first time and loved it ! ( I dont drink spirits yet! and don't wish to. I am anti alcohol)🍸
Drove my car at 110 Kms speed😝
Got engine trouble for my car at night and got drenched in rain while checking the radiator .💦💥
Traveled in train without ticket 🤓😋
Tried adventure rides including zipline 🎈
Walked on the beach in the early morning and at midnight 👫
Meditated at seashore 😇
Hugged hitherto unknown people and many known people 🤗
Danced on stage where I went to receive an award. 💃
Took selfies and photos with atleast 5000 people and many celebrities and dignitaries ! 😻
Drove my car for continous 6 hours and over 5000 kms in the past year 😤
Hosted Radio show for 10 hours continous (during Flood relief works😢)
Wore blue eyeliner and purple lipstick one day. Wore green nailpolish and colored my hair brown 😜
Read around 20 books and over 1000 articles on various topics 📖📃
Wrote many Poems and blog articles. 📃😍
Failed in many business and got awarded twice. Rejected some times but honoured many times 😎💥
Laughed daily, cried some days, fell sick a few days but felt light most days. 😎
Unfriended some people, Fought with some people but made many new friends ! 🤗
Felt loved when I felt broke. 😘
Had some great and intellectual conversations 😍😍 and also attended some boring lectures 😜
2018 is one year where I lived like an 18year old ! THANK YOU 2K18.
And awaiting 2019, when I can be a 19yr old 💃💃😉😉
2k19 Life..Here I come !! Love you Zindagi 😘😘
😍

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me in FB