Thursday, February 23, 2012

Do you Love Someone??



"There is some self-interest behind every friendship. There is no friendship without self-interests. This is a bitter truth."  

 I read it from some forward mail and it claims that this statement is said by  Chanakya 

Well, I have some more statements to be added.. 
                 "No man ever loves a woman- he just needs her"  
(I know , all the men out there will not like the statement.. But if I say , I will add the following too...then you will be fine right?) 

                "No woman ever loves a man - she just needs him" 

Common, I know you are completely offended  by the above statements. But hey , don't you think what I said is true? to begin with , will you agree partially atleast, if I say that Love is a need?? 

OK,good.. Now listen, When did you realise that you love somebody the most? You may say that "when that person is not near" or "when you missed him/her". 

Ok.. now let us explore the situation a little further. "When the person is not near" - what made you reminded of him/her? Is it something that he/she did for you which made you happy?  

OK... Now, coming to the final argument.. So, you were reminded of that person when he/she was absent for the things that he/she did for you , coz of which You felt happy. am I right? 

Happiness is your need. Happiness is what you got from the other. 

SO......how can you name this "Self interest" as "Love"

I know, now you will go back and read my two statements and keep thinking .

Well , that's all folks.. that's what I want you to think. 
Think for a while , whether the love you claim to give a person is truely love ,or is it just your need? 

IF you feel that its just your need , then think about how you can make it real love. Real love does not have any needs. Even if the person is  near or far, Even if the person loves or hates you , Even if the person fights with you , you cannot stop loving that person..... 

Then probably we can rewrite the above statements as 

Every man needs a woman first and then loves her only when he transcends his need.

Every woman needs a man first and then loves him only when she transcends her need  

Bye for now..
P.S: I know this topic is controversial... and I expect you to comment 

3 comments:

  1. You are forcing me to think on this now... Nice arguments. And I guess its absolutely true when you said

    Every man needs a woman first and then loves her only when he transcends his need.

    Every woman needs a man first and then loves him only when she transcends her need

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Anonymous,
      Thanks for the comment.. and keep thinking..and do post if you find anything more!

      Delete
  2. എന്റെ ദൈവമേ ഞാന്‍ എന്താ ഈ കാണുന്നത്????

    ReplyDelete

Follow me in FB