Friday, August 31, 2012

When we met today..( A poem written long back)

This is a poem which I wrote around 10 years back.. found it from my old diary..
Found it interesting.. hence posting here!

When we met today...

Oh! Silence, why thou art born 
When words are due?
Oh! Speech, why thou art born 
When eyes will say its say?
Is it to glow up the candle of love
burning in our hearts?

Oh! Raindrops , why must thou 
shower in today?
Oh! Gentle breeze why must thou
blow in today?
Is it to peep in between the 
looks, doubts and sighs?

Oh! Love, why did thou choose me
to play upon your pranks?
Oh! Life,why suddenly I feel 
I have just reborn?
Is it to tell me that Life is love
and that you are  my love and my life?!

By CeeVee (2001)


After 15 years, wrote this love poem today! ;)

I do not know If you know
Know How much I crave,
Crave to hold your hands
Hands in my hands to feel
To Feel the gentle  warmth
The Warmth of your love
The Love that gives even more
More than what love can be
Being together is all what  I need.

By CeeVee (2015) 


1 comment:

  1. Superb........! You may be surprised thinking who am I. I am a student of Sebastian Panakal sir. Please add me as your contact in Skype.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me in FB