Saturday, May 18, 2019

An Ode to the land of memories









The laughter and giggles of the ladies of worth,
Passing through the winding roads and past the drizzles
The unshaken care of the friend at all times
Making us remind of a life so beautiful!

The grand chandeliers and the sizzling drink on the hands of an alluring lass,
The smile of love on the eyes of the sweethearts
The lust and yearn on the yesteryear screens
The shimmering city lights peeping  through the window pane, 

The silent night, the cold whispers of the wind
The longheard love songs on radio and
As I hug on to the soft pillows, 
My eyes gaze at the endless sky in search of the unknown.
This moment will soon be a past destination in my journey
Yet, a memorable plan that destiny brought me to.

#CeeVee #May2019  #IVLP 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me in FB