Thursday, January 30, 2014

YouthWords


I find that these days youngsters are using abusive words, cursing words and sexually offensive words in public places so easily without even understanding that they are spoiling their own image! The same tendency is followed even in Facebook also. Young boys of 18 and 20 yrs are using abusive words as if they can say anything and everything! 


Worse experience- a close look at some of comments in FB or YouTube is enough for u to feel horrible the whole day! 
Worst experience- , when u can identify some of the abusive language users and are shocked at their excellent vocabulary and rendering of sexual words!! 


I dont know if my observation is biased, but I also feel that many of the worst comments r in malayalam!! Or it may be coz I dont understand what's written in other languages! 

So, whats happening to our youth? Are the boys and girls having a misleading notion tat, only by using such words, they become an adult? 

Where exactly is the problem? Is it education? Is it parenting? Is it peergroup? Is it the media? Is it the cultural deterioration?

CeeVee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me in FB