Sunday, May 13, 2012

To my mother..

Mother ,You always were there for me, when I needed your support.
Today, I wanted support at many times, but You are no more here to support me.

Mother, You always scolded me for being careless.
I am careless even now, but You are no more here to scold me.

Mother, you always made good food, but I always used to find faults with it
Today, however I try, I can’t make food like you made. 

Mother, even after your tough job outside, you always smiled and listened to my stories when I came home from school.
Today, I understand how difficult it is to listen to kid’s stories when you are extremely tired.

Mother , You cared for me when I am sick.
I fall sick even now, but You are no more here to take care. 

Mother, every time I became happy, you were double happy
Today, my happiness is there with me and no one shares the same excitement with me.

Mother, You always told, “Be bold, don’t be afraid of anything”
Today, I repeat it in my mind, when I am afraid of something. 

Mother, You always told me that, “I love you and You are precious”
Today, I wish I had someone who tells me that and hugs me the way you do.

Mother, You always told me that “You will realize what I did for you, when you become a mother” .
I realized it, but You are no more to see me realize that. 

Mother, I know that what I am today is because of your lost happiness and struggles
I owe it to you, for instilling in me the confidence to face any challenges in the world. 

Mother, I don’t want to thank you for all these and more
I just would like to tell you that “Be with me” , though you are invisible to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me in FB